Sunday, the Hobart High School crowd came over for brunch. Wayne outdid himself making the world famous waffles (okay, Carpenter friends and family famous waffles).
We had a wonderful time sharing food and friendship, girl talk in the nursery!
Monday, Wayne had some daddy-daughter time while I went shopping with MY mom. I missed Maya, of course, but it was nice to spend time with mom.
Tuesday, Elaine and Joan stopped by! How good it was to see them! Joan is so good with Maya. It sounds like they are settling into semi-retirement just right.
Maya is busy, busy, exploring her world. She is so bright. Wayne and I are amazed at how blessed we are and thank the Lord everyday for this wonderful gift.
Debbie and Ev called me yesterday! It was so good to talk to them too. They are both doing good. Debbie's daughter Susie is 21 and Ev's niece Kimmy is 40! I can't believe how fast time flies.
Wednesday, September 6, 2006
Friends
Posted by Janet and Maya at 2:07 AM