This is a bit of blog-potpourri, lots of things to blog!
Wind + Hat = FUN


Hmmm......Grandpa, what are you doing?
Grandpa, I'm busy!

Time to rake some leaves......

Chillin'




I don't like the leaves in piles, Mommy! I'll spread them out for you!




It's raining leaves!

Whenever we leave Grandma and Grandpa, we have to have a kiss and a hug. These are at Sunrise after our Sunday breakfast.


Friday was the celebration of the final regular season game at Brickie Bowl! Wayne has been going to high school football there since his own years at HHS - over 45 years. Our cousin, Jaime, was in the singing group Wolffgang and sang the national anthem along with other alumni. It was a very special night. Maya and I were only able to stay about an hour and we didn't see any of the game because it started to rain, but she did get to see the band and Jaime. "Mommy, look TUBAS". Maya and I have a "tuba-thing" from Little Einsteins. I tease her about having tubas under her arms when I tickle her. She "plays the tuba" with a hangar. She was happy to see them in real life :) instead of just on tv. ESPN has named Brickie Bowl as #6 on their top ten high school stadiums.....WOW. Here's a link - (thanks, Jaime!)
They say:
6. Brickie Bowl (Hobart, Ind.)Named after the brick-making factories that used to dominate the Gary, Ind., area, this stadium is home to Hobart High and was constructed in 1939 through the government-funded Works Progress Administration. It sits near the district's middle school In a downtown area with no true parking lot. Duck Creek runs under the aluminum bleachers on the visitors' side and circles the east end of the stadium. Train tracks run directly above and behind the visitors' seats. The trains often pass by during games, sounding their horns only when Hobart's opponents are on offense. When the creek overflows, the field is flooded with water and fish. The west end zone opens up to several homes with backyards sometimes filled with tailgating parties and bonfires. Hobart has been to 11 state finals, and once had a 71-game home winning streak.




Grandma was here.......

