Wayne, his sister Carol, Carol's husband Fred, Wayne's sister Linda and Maya-paya.
We picked up Wayne's sister, Carol and her husband Fred today. They are here visiting from Henderson, Nevada. Yay! Everyone is healthy this trip! I'm so happy to have them stay with us. I actually finished decorating the guest room. Well, I'm never really finished....but you know what I mean.
We visited Fred and Carol last year, and Maya remembers her "Aunt Karo" and "Uncle Fred", and where she saw mountains and palm trees. Maya is SO excited about having what she calls, Company. "When is my Company coming? Where is my Company? I can't wait for my Company!" I'm thrilled that they can get to know each other well - nothing like seeing our little peanut in her pajamas, first thing in the morning or last thing at night and everything in between. Maya loves, loves, loves parties and family and lots of people around. My social butterfly....I love Maya so much and am very thankful to have family or dear friends around her as often as possible.