Wednesdays are Maya's Adventure Day with Grandma and Grandpa. We started at Matey's Restaurant for lunch. I wish I had taken a picture of the restaurant. It's like a giant boat. From the deck on top, you can see the Lake. Unfortunately, LOL, the deck wasn't open and we had to eat down below. I think it's only a summer-thing. The food was great though, Mom and I had bleu cheese burgers and Dad had fish and chips. Maya nibbled at some corn dogs.
Then we looked at the beach. I know, I know I'm such a coward! Oh, shoe shopping at Stride Rite is just more fun. Less healthy, but more fun. Grandma bought Maya pink kitty cat rain boots and cute brown and cute black shoes. Yay, Grandma! Then, what do we like as much as shopping? CHOCOLATE ! On to South Bend Chocolate - woooo hoooooo! Sugar rush!
Then we looked at the beach. I know, I know I'm such a coward! Oh, shoe shopping at Stride Rite is just more fun. Less healthy, but more fun. Grandma bought Maya pink kitty cat rain boots and cute brown and cute black shoes. Yay, Grandma! Then, what do we like as much as shopping? CHOCOLATE ! On to South Bend Chocolate - woooo hoooooo! Sugar rush!